Join our active Friends group
- There are lots of ways to get involved you don’t have to be on the committee!
- Offer sometime to support a particular event such as parents, open evenings or concert.
- Come along to a meeting find out what happening & share with us you throughts & ideas.
- Join “the committee” if you have some spare time, meeting are held every term and last about an hour, (always with tea & a biscuit!)
- Meet new people and get involved in your child’s education
Next meeting is 5pm on Thursday 3rd July 2014 in the College Community Rm.
New for 2014/2015 – Stakeholder voice group, help shape the way the College communicates with parents.
All welcome for more information contact the Community room on 436171 ext 218 /240