Recognition and praise for positive behaviour and work, in and around the College, are paramount to a student’s progress in all areas of their development.
As a result, we feel rewarding students and recognising their achievements are of vital importance.
Students will be encouraged to gain positive referrals daily.
To achieve a positive referral students would have to demonstrate commitment and achievement under one of the following headings:
- Working above targets
Students with the most positive referrals will be rewarded each term.
We expect all of our students to:
- Behave in a polite and responsible manner at all times;
- Listen when spoken to – respect others’ points of view;
- Help us to prevent bullying, and take note of the College statement and poster produced by our students below;
- Drugs, smoking and alcohol are forbidden on site;
- Take care of the buildings, College property and all personal belongings;
- Be punctual to College and lessons;
- Complete homework thoroughly and on time;
- Use your Learning Journal to record all aspects of your work and set weekly targets;
- Always do your best and take pride in your work;
- Always ask for help if you need it;
- Take pride in yourself – come to College dressed in the correct uniform.